Monday, December 31, 2012

Wendy run away with me

The other day, I decided to go to ATC alone because I was dead bored at home. So I commuted all by myself. I walked from the Alabang Hills Village gate to ATC and I felt so proud of myself because I did not get hit by a car IMAGINE THAT. Joke. While walking along the road, I imagined myself being a college student and doing it all and you know, making ends meet so I could survive. Just like what a normal college student would do. I thought about all the jeepneys I have to ride, all the bus stops I have to remember and all the traffic I have to deal with. All those thoughts made me wonder the whole time I was walking and wondering around. That's why I love being alone. I could wander around aimlessly without having to mind other people's business. 

So yes I arrived at my destination. The first thing I thought, wow I'm thirsty. So I went to the supermarket and bought a half & half. I've been craving that for days and I was nothing but thankful for myself. And I had a walk around the mall and looked at the things on sale. I visited Artwork I swear at that moment I felt disappointed. And excited. I promised myself that I would come back to buy myself a shirt or two. I saw this Lomography exhibit and I almost cried because they were all expensive yet beautiful and it was so frustrating because all I ever wanted was to have decent cameras and take pictures of everything. My cries huhu. So then I went to Mochiko to forget about the aforementioned misery. I expected to have a cookie dough flavored mochi but they happen to be not available which is sad. So I had an Oreo mochi instead. I was happy. 

I sat down in one of those round chairs in front of Mango and looked at people. But then I got tired and I fell asleep. I have no idea how that happened but I enjoyed my sleep. Plus I was wearing my favorite sweater and everything was perfect. Then I woke and met up with Lara. We went to her mom and sister and her cute, little nephew Joaquin. He's so cute. We bought two boxes of Krispy Kreme and came back to them. I separated ways with Lara since they're going to have dinner ad I didn't join them because I didn't want to interrupt them hehe. So I went to Powerbooks and read The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the ring. Now I know more things about the Fallohides, the Stoors and the Harfoots. I know the places they like to embark on and their source of living. These hobbits are cool. I have to read the series soon okay.

My dad arrived and we had some dinner. We were running late since the movie was starting in 30 minutes. We had hurry and so we ate our red carbonara as fast as we can. Two minutes after the beginning of the movie, we made it. A big yay for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment