Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cider

(Pretend this post was made in 2012)

Last December 30, my family went to Ayala Triangle to check out the Light Show. We stayed there for a while and enjoyed the flickering lights around us. It looked so pretty that we even stayed to watch the show several times.








They closed down Ayala Avenue to give way for the countdown event the following day. It looked pretty cool when a road is closed down and instead of cars, you can see people frolicking around. It looked like a zombie outbreak had just begun except of course for the fact that the road is not inhabited by flesh-eating ghouls haha.




bad quality photos huhuhu


This reminded me so much of all the concerts I attended aww. From LIV5 to We Are The In Crowd+This Century+Set Your Goals to Bazooka Rocks Fest. Especially BRF. There were so many memories made that day. I miss all the bands and the crowd and the sound.

Also this stage reminded me of... Fall Out Boy. I miss them so much, how I wish it was them who was performing onstage. Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment