Thursday, December 27, 2012

Way-yay-yay-yay-yay I don't ever wanna be here

like punching in a dream breathing life into my nightmare

I'm currently here at home, evidently doing nothing. This day was so lazy hmmm. I practically stayed in the room and enjoyed my time because it was cold and and I wore my sweater the whole time, hence my last sentence. I killed time by reading Jonathan Safran Foer's Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. It's a very good book. The narrator is a nine-year-old child Oskar Schell. And he lives in New York! I'm halfway through the book and I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow--or maybe later, if I can. 

I'm finished with my Geometry PT and I'm happy. So happy. It looks perfect. For me. Now the only thing I have to worry about is my eco bag for SS and the commercial for TLE. I have not heard from my group mates yet, but I hope I will. Because I want to get it over with so I could enjoy my vacation and do lots and lots of things without worrying about school, which makes me a bit panicky.

Anyway, I am now productive. Again. Thank God. Even though I'm out of paint and all the supplies need I'm still fueled to do the work with my trusty pencils and Playon Colors. It's sad when you're out of pain. Depressing. But I'll soon get some new supplies since I have a lot of Ninongs, Ninangs, Lolos and Lolas, Titos, Titas. And my dad. Heheheehe I hope you get me hihihihi. 

Anyway about my Christmas Wishlist for 2012., I forgot to put something very important there. I think I deleted the picture right after saving it to my computer which is dumb and which is why I wasn't able to upload it and which is why I forgot. But whatever.

I've always wanted to own a record player. My dad's family used to own one. Boy, the stories he would tell me about the things that used to hail their house! They used to have a collection of vinyl. Especially records from The Beatles! God, I'd kill to have my own. But much to my dismay, they don't have it anymore. I wanted to scream and choke and just die, right then and there the moment he said it. I might sound like I'm over exaggerating things but huhuhu I really wanted to have it. More cries. 

And I hear Astrovision sells vinyls! I'm totally going to have trip to Astrovision soon and let myself engulf in a musical trance and dream of having my own collection of records. From Florence + The Machine to Vampire Weekend and THE NAKED AND FAMOUS and Two Door Cinema Club and Mumford and Sons and The Killers and EVERYTHING. But seriously, if I have enough money, I'd get this baby right away and enjoy life in the grandest way possible. 

Oh and speaking of my Wishlist, I found a typewriter in Rockwell last Christmas! And here's the catch: it's worth Php 21,000. Yes, more than twenty grand for a typewriter. My dad and I were seriously flabbergasted. So I told him my plans on getting the typewriter from my grandparents house and he said YES. YAY. I'm sooooo excited to have it because 1) learning the typewriter means learning something from the past, which amazes me and 2) I could definitely pull off a Courier font a LEGIT Courier font! Hooray for me!!! This font would be nicer. And it's one of my favorites along with Georgia and Helvetica. (Plus the ribbon costs only Php 16 in Office Warehouse!!!)

I hope you're all doing okay. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment