Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Six Degrees of Separation

And I'm alive. I've been gone for so long I don't even know where to start things off. I've been doing a lot of school projects AND IT'S KILLING ME both in a good and bad way. Good because I know that I'm doing something worthwhile. Bad because I'm always tired and sleepy. And being tired and sleepy is definitely not what I need right now. Especially now that school is about to end for Christmas break, which means 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE STRESSED. Performance Tasks are killing me and all these deadlines suck the living spirit out of me. But long tests are finally done but we still have to exhaust ourselves for another set of exams are coming next week. But enough of this blabber about school. As of now, my priorities are the vlogbrothers, Dan Howell, movies and lots and lots and lots of novels to finish. (Not really lots but the number of books I NEED to finish is scaring me in a good way. I haven't got any time and yep, two days before the weekend but I think the weekend started two days earlier because tests are finally done AW YEAH.)

Anyway speaking of Dan Howell along with his fellow british youtubers and THE vlogbrothers, I kind of attached myself to their videos. I've known Dan Howell and his fellow youtuber friends for quite a while now (all thanks to tumblr) and even though I only started watching his videos last month, I learned new things like how you should walk away from drama llamas and how to speak internet and how to procrastinate like a pro. Also things such as an Alpacalypse. (Hey, alpacas are cute, okay.) (Oh and I'm secretly in love with Dan and his accent and his gay voice and EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS LOVABLE.) And of course I know you've heard voices inside your head that THE vlogbrothers are awesome. Those voices in your head aren't lying. You might not be familiarized with them yet but they're the reason why I'm still breathing. 

Okay so i should probably shut up about how I should get married with Dan. 

I watched The Little Mermaid! I was kind of bored last week and I had nothing else to do, so I downloaded The Little Mermaid movies and decided to be engulfed in a Disney mood. My seven-year-old self was definitely showing. Especially when Part of Your World (in strings!) started playing. I lost it when Atlantica was already in sight and there were mermaids and mermen swimming around and ahh my feelings. I'd seen this movie 475983475032 times now and every time I watch it, it still feels like the first time. I sound so cheesy, don't I?

And yes, I still fangirl over Prince Eric.

I watched the second installment right after the movie finished. Melody is the luckiest girl out there okay. I'm still jealous.


Ariel may be considered to be one of the stupidest Disney Princesses out there but she still is my favorite. Besides, aren't we all stupid? There goes my sanity.


Anyway I saw this somewhere and I freaked! I'm not even qualified to join here but hell, I'd kill to be a part of this! If I had a decent camera and actors with me, I'd be good to go. I'd love to shoot a music video someday. But: young filmmakers, I command you join this film open! 

And there you have it, another uneventful turn in my boring life. The talk about school, genius youtubers, Ariel and a film open. Well thank you for reading this whole nonsense. 

Six Degrees of Separation means the idea that everyone is approximately six or fewer steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person in the world, so that a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made, on average, to connect any two people in six steps. (from Wikipedia). I guess this made sense? 

No comments:

Post a Comment