Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18

The very first highlight of my day was when I impersonated Sadie Saxton of the TV series Awkward. Chua (her name is Nina, but I can't seem to call her by her first name huhu) was in section 13's classroom a.k.a. Sam & Kate's classroom so I spent a little bit of my time with them. We gave our gifts to each other and voila, I was Sadie the next second. YOU ARE WELCOME.

Anyway, after an eventful trip to their classroom I headed straight to my room and handed out the "special" Christmas cards to my classmates. Chosen classmates. I can be mean sometimes, hehehe. I spent the entire day lurking around the campus since I got bored. Luckily, my "special" Christmas cards were printed last night! I was a businesswoman for a while since I kept on walking and running and skipping my way through a sea of people just so I could give the "special" Christmas cards to my friends. 

(Forgive me for not having photos of the "special" cards for I haven't got a decent camera with me.)

I promised Julia and Sam that I would produce a ~real~ mix for them. Obligatory "no one appreciates them anymore" comment. Well you still have Julia and Sam, though! Haha. The mixtapes include songs from Two Door Cinema Club, Vampire Weekend, and of course, THE NAKED & FAMOUS! Why would I miss my favorite band, right? I almost added a David Bowie song for Julia's but I came to realize that Julia knows enough about the Bowie religion ehehehe. What an assumption.

Sam's mix contain a lot of dance-y songs since that female specimen loves to move around and shake her bon-bons. I decided to take it to another "vibe" and level. I hope she's dancing right now, if ever. 

Well this is how my day went. I'd tell you more but I can't since I don't have that much photos with me; they're all in Sam and Kate's cameras. I was a loser for a day because I have no camera with me. Hoping to receive the photos from Sam (and Kate)!

(Also because I can't wait to tell you the wonders of this very, very, very glorious day with my friends. Also because FULLY BOOKED (ATC BRANCH) IS ON THE RISE AND I CAN'T HELP BUT GET THIS FEELING OF EXCITEMENT, JOY AND GLORY INSIDE ME!!!)

I'm listening to Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto. I can't believe they're in a hiatus huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment