Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oh, the joy...

It's a bit too late for this but we visited my lolo's grave last Sunday for his fifth death anniversary. Well the weather was lovely and so we sat on the grass and lounged for a while. 

My cousin Rian had a lot of fun haha. She can't get her toes off the grass and she kept running and walking and running and walking around. 

We left the place when it started to drizzle--and because we were hungry. So we had lunch at my cousin's house and ate good food. Grilled liempo and bangus, yo! And after a few minutes of preparing and resting our stomachs off, we left for Nuvali. We always pass by Nuvali whenever we go to Tagaytay or somewhere else but I've never actually been inside. What a loser. So I asked my dad to bring me there, along with my cousins. Yay me.

There were a lot of these koi swimming around, you could actually hear them squish and splash everywhere whenever you throw some fish feed!


We then stayed in Serenitea for a while. The whole time we were there, I was thinking about Eula Valdez being in the table opposite ours. It turns out that... it's not her. It's just a freakishly-Eaula-Valdez-look-alike citizen. 

Solenad and the sky.

Anf they have this cool House of Santa in front of Solenad! And yes, we took pictures. It really is Christmas. (Even with the hot weather.)

No comments:

Post a Comment