Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Wishlist 2012

Since it's almost Christmas and I have nothing to do except spend the night reading and waiting for the baked mac to be cooked, I'm gonna leave this here for kind people who would hesitate on buying me a gift. 


Nikon D90 (or any DSLR) - I've been wanting to have one since the day we sold our D60. Any brand or model will do. I still have a camera, though. It's a Sony point and shoot and it has been with me for...years. It used to be my mom's/dad's but they decided to hand it down to me. Point and shoot cameras are very user friendly gadgets but having a DSLR is still better and practical since you can learn by just experimenting and taking random shots. This is quite pricey huhu.
Books - self-explanatory. Also just so you know the number of books I have to finish is very overwhelming it scares me. 

Typewriter - We actually have one! My grandpa used to own one and my aunt just told me that I can have it! I guess this shouldn't be on my wishlist anymore, but I'm sooo happy to hear the good news. And excited to try it. When I was younger I used to play with it in our Space Pure (our water station) and pretend that I was my grandpa's secretary. I would type "sadgjsagdjsgfjds" HAHAHA. I haven't seen for a very long time and now I can't wait to get home and have it. I hope it's not broken, though!

Rucksack - I once joined a Rucksack giveaway contest but I didn't win aww. This looks cute and I would love to have one of my own so I could feel like a legit outdoor adventurer with all my camping essentials--but of course that's not going to happen because 1) I'll probably use this as a school bag and 2) the number one reason. But if life decided to  be more outgoing I'll use this said rucksack. Wow what did I say.

Harry Potter bracelet (any kind) - I can't find one on any store, which is sad. I always dream about having owning one. So whenever I write down something, I would see it on my wrist and and get all giddy and gooey inside and then I would remember the very first time I read the Sorcerer's Stone. Harry Potter never gets old.


Watercolor Set - I'm running out of watercolor huhu. And no, not the Reeves and Sons watercolor set (first picture) because I know I won't be able to get one here in the Philippines and shipping fees are too pricey. I hope you get me. But anyway, yes I'm running out of watercolor and that's really sad. This only cost a couple of bucks so I think you'd be able to get me one hehehe. 

Acrylic Paint - I'm running out of Acrylic Paint, too. Life is so sad. My old set of acrylics are yelling with pain since I've been pushing them too hard beyond their limits, a.k.a. squeezing the tubes so hard they're choking. They're begging me to replace them even though it's hard for them to accept the pain and grief. Kidding. PLEASE I NEED 24 COLORS OR MORE PLEASE HUHUHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Paintbrush - Don't get me wrong, I still have paintbrushes at home but they're slowly giving up on me huhu. The hairs are falling off due to a 8364783-year hardcore stroking on rough/smooth surfaces. In short, they need to be replaced. They've been with me since I was in third or fourth grade. I need new sets.

That is all for now. I know it's way too late for this since it's almost Christmas but you know what they say, better late than never haha. I hope you're having a grand time with your family and friends this Christmas! Merry Christmas, God bless! 

(I really do hope that someone out there appreciates this).  

No comments:

Post a Comment