Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry (a bit too late) Christmas!

My dad and I spent our Christmas with my aunt in Pasig along with their friends. Christmas for me was kind of boring, I don't know why. Last year's Christmas was kind of fun but this year's was...okay. I think New Year will be fun since the whole family's gonna be here for the reunion! Anyway here are some of the things we did on Christmas day:





Christmas dinner harhar

After dinner, I stayed inside the room and talked to my friends, wishing them a Merry Christmas. I really didn't have anything left to do so I spent the night reading. The visitors left so I decided to play 2k12 with Kuya JC instead mehehe. Of course he won but it was a fluke win. JOKE HAHAHA. It was actually my first time to play the game since whenever I have the time to play, it's either they're using the PS3, or they're busy (meaning, they can't let me borrow), or Kuya JC is playing with his friends or his friends are using the PS3. You can never win. So I end up just sitting there in a corner and watch them play silently. No, I am not bitter.

~*~*~Instagram skillzzzz~*~*~

The next morning, we headed out to Rockwell to have lunch and watch a movie. We were basically torn between 34768932 restaurants because we can't choose. We then opted to have lunch at Sumosam. I am now in love with their food. Everything was good and tasty huhu. It was very delicious I almost cried joke.

 Assorted sushi hohoho
Osuyaki rolls~~~ This is my favorite of all I wanna marry it

After an eventful lunch, we decided to buy tickets for Sisterakas but the tickets were all sold out aww. I went to Fully Booked, anyways weeeee. I saw a lot of books from my "to-read" list and God, was I disappointed. I wanted to buy those books but I don't have enough money so I stared at them for a long time and told myself to get a grip. I hate talking about the lack of money. I really hate it.

So by afternoon, my dad and I watched this mini concert. The choir was really good, it  gave me goosebumps. Really. They serenaded the crowd with a lovely Christmas ensemble  and I  missed being a part of a church choir. Right after the mini concert, my dad and I  heard mass at the chapel in fourth floor. There were a lot of people in the entrance so we decided to just stand outside. We weren't able to finish the mass because my dad was dead tired so we decided to sit down in Cibo. 


 My dad ordered this VERY strong espresso. I gave it a try and EW. It was so bitter and it was so strong I almost puked huhu. 
And then my dad got me this. ALLELUIA. After 2743298473 years of begging him to buy me a copy. He said he doesn't like the book because it had "no substance and story". But he bought it anyway, as a gift. Yay for me, then. 




~The~ Candy

If someone gave you a Made In Candy brand of candy, appreciate it. Because I just found out that the designs between the candies are made manually. Yes, they do this magic using their hands. They roll the big chunk of candy and they pull it to make it thinner. And when they cut it into small bite pieces, you can see the design in the middle! It looks so cool and fascinating at the same time because it's hand-made. Cool beans.


Rockwell never looked so pretty.  This may not be the best Christmas for me but I had fun with my dad. Can't wait for new year, though!

Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment