Saturday, December 8, 2012

All of this is tearing us apart

I was having a pretty bad day last Tuesday but I have forgotten everything since it was the same day I got my SVA catalog! As you all know, SVA (School of Visual Arts) is my dream school of all dream schools. But I guess I'll have to scratch it off for now--I REPEAT--for now because I still have other plans. But I promised myself that I'll be here someday.

So I opened the package and I put it on the wall immediately. Now I have a better reason for waking up in the morning despite the fact that I only get less than 5 hours of sleep sometimes because of school work. 






Fact. Well I'm not saying that I'm an artist but sometimes we gotta give artists a chance for them to show us their ideas and let ourselves marvel on how they created something amazing. Well well well don't I sound cheesy.

I never got the chance to get the last catalog issue so I can't really compare. But the illustrations look AWESOME and LOVELY and COOL and full of great material and substance. I want to be like these artists when I grow up. 

(Kindly refer to this post only other blog if you want to know more about my ~dreams and aspirations~ in life--if you want to and if you're interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment