Monday, December 24, 2012

Pink Velvet

Last Thursday, we went to Greenhills to do a little shopping. I got myself two shirts, one blouse, one cropped top, a new pair of jeans, a pajama set and accessories yay for me! I didn't get to see a fedora hat, though. I was preparing myself to have my own fedora hat but no huhu. Well at least I got myself new clothes and accessories for a very reasonable price hehe. (I have no pictures huhu).

Anyway, right after Greenhills we went home for dinner and had dessert at Larcy's in BF! The place looks soooo welcoming. That "cute" aura will surely be felt the moment you enter the café. The place looks so minimalist but very elegant nevertheless. It feels so English, that's why I like it there ehehe. And kind of Russian, too because of the chairs. The chairs look pretty, the plates look pretty, the cutleries look pretty, everything about Larcy's is pretty!!! I want to live there and spend my entire life. If only.

Anyway, my cousin and I ordered The Pink Velvet Cupcake (yes, "The".) It tastes so damn good I want to marry it. It's not undercooked nor overcooked; it's perfect. Plus the pink sugar on top and the pink cupcake wrap or whatever you call it-like I said, it's pretty. My dad, on the other hand, ordered the Banana Crunch. I never got to taste it, but he said it was good. Well I'm gonna be surprised if you found a bad recipe from them. 

 Their Frozen Hot Choco is too die for ugh. It's so so so good! If you're wondering why "Frozen Hot", then you're doing it wrong. Joke. Because they're from Larcy's, you can't just say no. Okay I make no sense. But whatever, I still love this beverage huhu. 
I'd love to go back there soon! I'd treat myself with yet another cupcake and a milkshake. I am in love with Larcy's now. I really am. I will surely come back and stay there for a very long time. Well, 4 hours before Christmas. Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment