Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wider than a Mile

Our report cards are given to us yesterday and I was kind of disappointed. I am not amused, AT ALL. While everybody was celebrating around me, I was mourning and wallowing in a corner because of my grades. I got two line of sevens--Chemistry and Geometry. Yes, I know. But I was glad because my dad wasn't mad at me. He even bought me a new book! He got me An Abundance of Katherines! Which only means one thing: only one more book to compete my John Green collection! Let it Snow would be perfect for the season. 

Still, the number of books I NEED is kind of overwhelming. Plus, I'm running out of space! The amount of space my old books are taking up is frustrating because it's kind of messy. I think I need a bigger shelf but a bigger shelf only means one thing: more money to spend. So, no. For now.

Anyway, I took a break from all these problems and decided to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn looked beautiful back then. She really did. I kind of wished I was born in the 1960's. I wish I had met Audrey Hepburn. I can't believe she's gone. 

Going back to what I was talking about, it was kind of a lovely day for me because:









Holly Golightly lives in an apartment in New York with an unnamed cat. She then takes interest to the new tenant, Paul Varjak, who was a writer. 

Anyway I'm completely alone in this house since everybody went out. I was too lazy to move and go around so I slept a little more and here I am, admiring Audrey Hepburn. 

I'm not really named after her, but I'm glad my name's Audrie. It's not Audrey, but it's still pronounced the same. I may not be as beautiful and stunning as her, but she's definitely a person to look up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment