Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sunday Blues

The original plan was to go to Rockwell last Sunday but we weren't able to go. Sad story. So we went to ATC instead and chilled for a while. I bought two books. Yay.



I finally bought The Mark of Athena! After 736743 years of waiting for it to be released, I finally have it on the palm of my hands! The story revolves around seven demigods on a quest to fight Gaea, the earth goddess and close the Doors of Death. But there's also a twist because obviously, there's something fishy about Annabeth and Athena and how she wants Annabeth to avenge her. I can't wait to finish it and find out what happens next because I am totally bewildered. Really.

Bakit Hindi ka Crush ng Crush Mo? 
at iba pang technique kung paano makaka-move on sa wasak na puso
I am not heartbroken or whatsoever but Sir Ramon's formspring amuses me. Why not buy his book, right? Hehehe

And I also bought Ramon Bautista's Bakit Hindi ka Crush ng Crush Mo? The title says it all. The whole book consists questions from different people and each question is partnered by  Sir Ramon's replies, advices, words of wisdom and some procedures on how to live an awesome life. I had fun reading it and I learned a lot, Hahaha! You should get your own and start living your life in a different manner, especially if you're brokenhearted. HAHAHAHA 
Also, it explains the world of Friendzone, why does it exist and how to prevent it. 

Anyway, Sir Ramon's penchant for giving hints on how to survive the cruel world of love never fails to amaze me. Wow that seemed so deep but yeah. Hehehe.

And yup, we watched a movie! It was Vice Ganda's new movie. It was pretty funny, actually. Then we ate dinner in Amici. Their mushroom soup gives me hope. I could eat it for one whole week. You should try it some time.



My dad reading Ramons Bautista's book. He's having fun. 

Well that's how my Sunday went. How did yours go? Did you discover something? Have you found the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment