Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sushi and Burgers

Last Saturday me and Sam bummed around at Lara's place. We seriously needed some catching up. We were supposed to go to SM Southmall to go ice skating but our plan was ruined because Sam went home late. But all was well and we sorted it all out. Arrived at around 4:00 pm (?) and waited for Sam to arrive. We bummed around for like an hour or so and talked about school and people and many wonderful things. Hehe.


Hi Sam.

We stayed in Lara's room for a while but then we felt hunger creep inside our bodies so we decided to go out for some burgers! We went to Zarks. We ran into Neil, Sam's ~classmate~. Eheheehhe. Their Philly Cheesesteak was SO DAMN GOOD. Okay I'm not even kidding. I finished my burger in about 10 minutes or so because it was so good. Then we were about to pay for the bill when the waiter said that we shouldn't worry about it because Neil's family already paid for it. AHMAHGAD. Okay I ordered a burger worth 180 and all of a sudden it's free. God bless Neil's family and the wonders of Zarks. 

We left Zarks, with a very heavy feeling in our stomachs because we were so full and we just want to give up on life already. But we can't because we still have to go to Ruins and buy DVD. I bought three DVDs for only 100 Pesos. Dark Shadows, Crazy Stupid Love and The Campaign it is. I missed those movies on the cinemas so I took the only chance to see it. On pirated DVD. I'm sorry. 

Then I bought sushi! I couldn't help but get tempted because I've been craving for sushi for a long time now and I wanted to hug Tropical for having sushi.

 Hehe hi sushi pack.


Then we walked from Tropical to Serenitea. Imagine how long the road is. We had to walk the only lonely road. The boulevard of broken dreams. (Joke feeling Green Day).

Now the party don't start till we walk in......on Lara's room. AW YISS.



So we bought these thick nose packs. It was very sticky and it's like creeping inside your face. And you're suppose to remove it once it dries. And god, it was very PAINFUL. I had legit tears in my eyes when I peeled it off. It was very hard.  But it's effective because my blackheads were gone and pretty sure all the oils and the dirt are absorbed by the white cream. Hahaha.


Fangirling about something and me being sick because I have colds and I hate colds. Appreciate the burger beside us. It smells like steak.

 Cute paper stars from Lara's room with anklets beneath them. Cool.

Marveling about how the comforter + the blanket feels heavy and warm above their bodies. 

Then the "party" went on. Took a lot of pictures on Photobooth, stalked a lot of people, stalked a lot of blogs and talked about life and how hard it is to be a sexy teenager. Joke.

Well I hope to have another sleepover with them! But not soon enough because school starts next week. AWW


1 comment: