Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Fourteenth

I kind of woke up early today and I feel great. I fixed this new blog of mine and I've never felt so proud of myself because after a day of hating myself for not knowing how to put these widgets, I managed to figure it out myself. Huzzah. 

Anyway, we went to ATC last night to wander around and because we were bored. We went straight to Powerbooks to buy a new book. I finally have something to read yay. It's been a long time since I've kept myself occupied with a book. It's called "This is a Love Story" by Jessica Thompson. I missed reading romance and I thought this was the perfect choice to tickle my fancy for romance. Plus, the cover looks cute and simple. 

The story revolves Sienna and Nick, who first met on a train, both on their way to work. It's kind of funny how they first made contact because of squirrels on water skis. They like each  other. I'm not telling you the rest of the story because I want you to read it. And it's very relatable. The way Sienna describes everything and how she looks at Nick is "amen"-worthy. I hope you get me, though. 


Can we all appreciate my hot chocolate please.

Ways on having a perfect hot chocolate on a Sunday:
  • Empty a packet of Swiss Miss on a mug. You can use a different brand; it's up to you.
  • Instead of hot water, put milk.
  • DO NOT ADD WATER, JUST MILK.
  • Not. A. Single. Drop. Of. Water. Please.
  • Voila, a very creamy hot chocolate. It's waaaay better than Mcdonald's hot chocolate. I trust you.
  • Then go read a good book and engulf yourself with what I call "book feels" feelings. 



Listening to Florence + The Machine and The Naked and Famous makes a Sunday great, even though the thought of Monday and school haunts me. Hell week next week because Romeo and Juliet play, Performance Tasks and Quarter Exams. 

(Whoops "Cerimonials". My bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment