Thursday, October 25, 2012

Staycation

First day of sembreak yesterday and all I did was watch HBO, be on the internet for a long time, stalked someone's blog, listen to a lot of music and eat a lot of mac 'n cheez. Hell yeah I feel like a hobo without a beard but with a nice home and a refrigerator. God bless semestral breaks and its wonders. Now I can go on for two weeks without worrying about school projects and al that stupid crap. Aw yiss.

I took some time using my ~photography skillz~ while lying on our couch. It was pretty hot and the sun was shining through our curtains and it looks pretty I can't.


 

 Hi Ariel.
I should be Ikea's next product photographer. I mean look at the curtains and the bed. haha


Anyway I finally ordered my SVA catalog! Hope to get it soon, though. I'm stoked to see all the illustrations. Maybe I could use them as an inspiration for my next project or something. I don't know, I feel like I'm in dire need to create something big next year. Or maybe on Christmas Break. Hehe.

My sembreak will sure be filled with a lot of new work. I hope this break will last forever. Anyway the rain won't stop. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment