Friday, October 12, 2012

Daylight

I'm just gonna keep this here in case I get tired of tumblr. Well I discovered something. If we're talking about pros and cons here, well I found the 'con' in tumblr. I once tried uploading this 6.5mb-sized photo and tumblr won't allow me to upload it since every photo has a limit of only 5mb. Not very practical for a blogger who likes to edit her photos like me. Since I do not own a very fancy DSLR, I still edit some of my photos. Well 'some' is very crucial. About 20% of my photos are edited. Yeah I thought you should know. 

Anyway, I'll keep this here, maybe I'll post something very worth blogging here in the next future. Plus, I'd love to explore the world of blogging with different blogging platforms hehe. And yup, I know a lot of good bloggers who transferred from tumblr to blogger or any other blogging platform. I'm such a copycat but oh well. 

Don't know why I took this photo but the Christmas Lights looked so beautiful I just can't help it. Yup it looks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment