Saturday, October 20, 2012

It talks in tongues and quiet sighs

This is clearly, by far, the most tiring week of my life. I had a lot of schoolworks to do, handouts to read, group mates in English to treat like children I have to babysit and formulas to memorize. I want to scream 'Eureka!' after having fulfilled to complete my tasks for this whole week but I think I haven't found the solution on how to manage my time properly. Sleep deprived, proper lunch/breakfast-deprived and lots and lots of types of being deprived from anything. Sigh. 

It was fun, though. At least I'm experiencing the 'Junior Life of being a Junior'. I just made that phrase up last summer. It just came into my mind. I don't know. Haha. 

But: 

  • Our Romeo + Juliet play went well. Even though it was a total failure. It kind of turned out to be a comedy instead of a tragic love story. It was hilarious. I'm sorry.
  • I passed my PTs in time! 
  • Presentation in SS was great. I portrayed Athena, the goddess of wisdom. I got a 94%!!! HUZZAH.
  • 50% of the quarter exams are done. Another set of exams this Tuesday. UGH.
  • I finished my book! It was lovely.
  • SEMESTRAL BREAK IN A FEW DAYS
Anyway Thursday was great because I took a lot of photos. Our school is blessed with nice spots. 




 I'm proud because I took this photo and it looks so pretty.
It really is Halloween! I'm excited for Halloween this year, I don't know why. I don't even go to Halloween parties and all that. I don't even wear costumes but I'd like to try it! 

What's up Miss Morfe.




Our classroom's lighting is lovely. The wonders of cellophane.




No comments:

Post a Comment