Monday, November 5, 2012

With Pleasure

Well this week went by too fast. There were a lot of happenings and all that. And yes, this sembreak was a whole lot of fun but it's so... bitin. I know two weeks is good enough but god, I'd kill for another week of fun. But anyways, the happenings and all that. 




All Soul's Day was spent in Manila Memorial Park with la familia. We stayed at my grandfather's grave. It has been a tradition of us to stay there until the break of dawn or so. I had fun because I was with my cousins and we ate a lot of food. Then I slept for the rest of the stay. It was so cold and the weather was just perfect, I couldn't help my drowsiness. So when I woke up it was already 12 am or so and my dad was already there. I had a talk with my aunts and Kuya JC about college and I don't know how to feel about the future. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do in the next two years. But all is well. All is well now. 

Then I drank a lot of coffee because I was feeling cold. We left at around 3:30 am. My dad and I planned on going to Army Navy. (Yup, they have one of those food stands inside the cemetery and God bless that place for having Army Navy.) But we didn't actually go because  it's too late and we need some rest. 

So the next day was spent on the cinemas. We watched Skyfall, another James Bond movie. Agent 007 is back. The movie was great! The intro looked lovely and the special effects doesn't even look like special effects in general. It actually feels like an old movie with a modern feel. Plus Adele's heavenly voice singing in the background with James Bond floating around. That's something. 

And then the rest of  the movie went by and all I can think about is that British people are way better than anyone else. They may have lost the American Revolutionary Wars but all of that paid off in the present time. HAHAHA. Look around you. Girls prefer British boys than American boys. People think having a British accent is sexy. Wearing the British flag as a shirt is the new fashion statement of many. And yup, I'm not being racist here I'm just showing my admiration for British people, especially Daniel Craig. He looks so fine and handsome and AHH. Okay.

So along with Daniel Craig and the rest of the cast, Judi Dench did a great job on being this badass boss with class. And all I ever want to say is that Skyfall gave me the feels and I want to watch it again. I want to watch it as many times a day as possible because THE FEELS. MASSIVE FEELS. I hope you understand. 

And like my dad promised, we went to Army Navy. Tasty fries are tasty. And yes, we can't stop talking about 007 because it was a very great movie. And also, we ran into Tessa Prieto-Valdez. You know, the famed woman who loves wearing big hats and big dresses. And yes she was wearing a pink hat with lots of ribbons. 

Then we went home and I can't stop fangirling about Daniel Craig. Too bad I'm not Rachel Weisz. 

I can't wait to be cast as Bond's next girl. (AS IF)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(November 3, 2012)

Yesterday was so lazy. My dad and I spent our day in my lola's house and watched a lot of TV. We actually bought food so we could have something to chew or.... something. Anyways, we watched a movie on HBO. It was Ghost with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.  I personally loved the movie and it's not one of those sappy romance movies, It was different. And with Unchained Melody as the soundtrack, I think you'll get the point I'm trying to point out here. Hehe.


Demi Moore looks so beautiful okay, even with the short hair. 

By the way, today is Sunday and in less than 24 hours, school will start again and I cannot believe it. I don't want to go back to school and deal with all the Performance Tasks. Sigh, sigh, SIGH. But at least Exposure Trip on Tuesday. Trying real hard to love life right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, we lost a very important person in the music industry last November 1, 2012. Mitch Lucker, frontman of the metal band Suicide Silence, died in a motorcycle accident. I was a never a fan of their band but Mitch was a great person. Fans of Suicide Silence are in deep mourning for their hero died. Mitch left 5-year-old daughter, Kenadee Isis, and a wife. I'm not a fan of their music but when a musician dies, it's a lot more different. It's like a part of their soul was left here on Earth and the music goes louder and louder. 

Suicide Silene fans, hold on and be strong for Mitch.



R.I.P. Mitch Lucker. 1984-2012. My heart goes out to his family, friends and fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment