Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday & Bloglovin

Since this is my first time in blogger I still have a lot of editing and tweaking to do on this blog. From the looks of it, my blog looks so boring I can't even bare to look at it. But patience, Audrie. Patience. Someday this will have a generous amount of movie/book reviews, some drawings/paintings I did in the past. Someday. 

Today is Saturday and I have a lot of writing to do. I missed writing stuff because one week without writing is one HELL week. I can't even fathom the feeling of not being able to write. You don't probably understand, huh? Oh well. I wasn't able to write for the whole week because long tests are up and I have to study. I can't tolerate another failing grade that's why I'm doing my best to understand every lesson given to us, especially the ~electron affinity~ on Chemistry and the ~asymptotes~ on Trigonometry. I still don't get why we need those stupid formulas in our lives but then again, this is the great unknown. No one knows, hence my last sentence. 

And well, despite my attempts on fixing this newly-made blog of mine, I failed. I do not know how to edit the description and everything else. So YouTube tutorials, here I come.

By the way, check this out! I got my first ever Bloglovin account and I feel cool. I'm like to those professional bloggers you see on the internet who blogs about sensible things like what books to read and how not to wear a green scarf with a yellow coat! Cool beans. 

We're going to ATC later to buy new books. My dad will pay for it. I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment