Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cotton Buds

Friday was a very chill day for me and it reminded me of Summer. It was so hot and the electric fan was on MAX and there were a lot stains, skid marks and paint. I finally decided to create something and spend time with my acrylic friends.



I know it looks so ugly. I don't know what to do with my life right now. It's not yet done but it's nearly done. I used cotton buds to paint this because I'm not good friends with my paintbrush. Now all I need is a new watercolor set and new Round, Filbert and Rigger paintbrushes. Also new colored pens. My Play-Ons are running out of ink and I lost more than half of them It's not even my fault. 


And yup, I did it! I still need a lot of supplies to finish this baby up. So someone please give me new sets of coloring materials PLEASE? 

You probably think this blogpost sucks because it doesn't make any sense AT ALL. But as soon as I'm done doing my tasks I promise to put them here YAY. Hooray for my productive Friday + weekend. I missed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment