Friday, May 31, 2013

-

Here I am again professing my undying love for Vampire Weekend. Now I know their new album has been up on iTunes for a few weeks now but it was only yesterday that I realized, OH MY GOD VAMPIRE WEEKEND. I was a bit disappointed when it came out because I can't give it a listen right away (it really sucks not having an Apple account and a credit card.... but I'm okay.)

Anyway, three songs from their new album, Modern Vampires of the City, are streamed on youtube and here they are: 




This is probably my favorite song off their new album and i don't know why but whenever I listen to this song, every bad feeling goes away and the good vibes start to radiate my system and I sound weird (maybe) but I am really in love with this song. Please understand oh my god. I could listen to this song for 89479832 years and never get tired of it....


My point is, Vampire Weekend is one of the bands who keep on getting better and better in time. And I know I should be stating reasons why I love them and how I see their music as a fan and a supporter of their music, but is it really necessary? (it's not that I ran out of words to say; believe me, I do sometimes but okay let's face it, I have better reasons hehe.)


I can't describe how this band makes me happy and ecstatic every time I listen to them. And if you're a fan of their music, I think you'll understand the fact that I Ur A Contra gives you so much feels and how fitting it is to listen to them while driving by somewhere with trees and the sun almost setting and the grass so green OKAY. You see, there's always a Vampire Weekend song for every situation. I guarantee you that.



And yes, YES, YES, my dad said he'd try to get me their new album for my birthday and I can't help but scream and yell and sing and GOD BLESS THAT MAN. And I think it's time for you to screencap this portion because in case my dad forgets huehuehuhe. He just told me yesterday and I'm so stoked woooo. (Anyway, Contra is still in 800 bucks and Fully Booked won't give it a discount and........okay.)

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW PRETTY THIS PICTURE IS AND IT'S SO CLEAR AND HIGH QUALITY????????

I'm sorry if I can't stop talking about them it's just that..... never mind. I'm really looking forward to seeing them soon (*coughs* Wanderland 2014 please *coughs). (I don't know if I want to see them this year I mean, hell yeah I'd love to see them anytime of the year but then again, we have to consider the fact that I'm only sixteen, I don't have enough money and I have a lot going on in my life like japanese food and studying.) 

BAHAHAHAHAA I'M SORRY I JUST HAD TO OH MY GOD

Long story short, I love Vampire Weekend and their new album, despite the fact that I only heard three tracks. 

I love Vampire Weekend good bye. 






No comments:

Post a Comment