Sunday, May 19, 2013

Two Reflections into One

I've been blabbing about this song for weeks now and I think you guys should listen to this song because.... I don't know. It's just that this song is so sweet and catchy and it tells a lot about the life of a man in love (I ran out of words to say but, whatever). Well Justin mentioned it once in an interview: this song is inspired by his grandparents, Sadie and William (did I get that right?) and their 60-year marriage. After William's death, Sadie gave Justin their wedding ring as a gift. And now I guess this song also represents Justin's hopes of being with his wife for 60 years or longer. 

MY POINT IS, this song is so sweet and and all lovey-dovey and..........SO SWEET...........AND ACCURATE. 

ANYWAY, Jessica Biel is a very lucky woman. Justin Timberlake is a very good artist and I admire him very much and I love him and ahh I love his new album. 


I just really love this song good bye people I am gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment