Tuesday, May 28, 2013

~Subic~

My family went to Subic last Saturday, May 25th, 2013. I was supposed to go Circuit Fest but then the stars weren't aligned for me and the odds weren't in my favor so there you go. (Let's not talk about Circuit Fest, yeah?) We arrived at around ten or eleven and then we toured around Zoobic and admired the nature and the animals, except for the smell hehe. 


 This reminds me so much of Australia, I don't even know. 

Can I just say that this road is blessed by God and Jesus and Vishnu and Allah and Ganesh and Artemis and Zeus and every god out there because it's so beautiful I want to live here that's it!!!!

 THIS IS IT, THE ALPACALYPSE
LORD DAN HOWELL THIS PLACE IS MADE FOR YOU


 I mentioned it a million times already but I love trees and the fact that they are so tall and they provide shelter for birds and they also provide shade when the sun is being mean to us and won't give us a break. I love trees. I LOVE TREES. 

And then we went to this crocodile farm and watched them lie around the green water (which looks gross as the pits of hell). They are pretty nice and interesting creatures once you actually give them a closer look... until someone gave them meat for snack and they all ran forward and they looked like  the hounds from the Underworld owned by Hades. ~The more you know~ ~*CRIKEY*~



 The water is so green and murky and dirty I think I cringed for 76 years. 

We ended the day and went straight to this very old American hotel/inn/apartelle/or whatever they call it because I don't know how to call it, sorry. The building itself looked like a battlefield-building from Call of Duty because it's so old and I don't even know why my cousin won't stop calling it "Call of Duty place". But yes it's Call of Duty place. And it's kind of creepy heeeeee what's a vacation without the jeepers creepers, right? And then we took ~a little dip in the pool~ and I think I bruised my thigh in the slides because of my cousin. God bless him. 

We watched Life of Pi on my laptop and talked about Piscine Molitar and his weird uncle and Richard Parker. I'm hoping you read that in Indian accent because if you didn't, you're doing it wrong and you need to reevaluate your life thanks.

WE WENT TO OCEAN ADVENTURE TH NEXT DAY AND OKAY I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I LOVE SEA CREATURES AND THE WONDERS OF THE OCEAN AND I MISS THE SEA. This is actually my second time around Ocean Adventure but it's still fun because like I said, I love the sea hihihi. 

We went into this aquarium and I can't help but fangirl and squeal of happiness because I am being surrounded by sea creatures and I feel so happy because my inner mermaid is singing.


 I saw this group of jellyfish hanging around in one tight huddle. I think they saw Kim Kardashian and her baby bump down there.

 This is a shark. He's so fast I can't even take a decent picture of him. BUT IT'S A SHARK AHH LOOK.
 And this is a stingray.



Sea lion swimming around ugh so cute. 
 (We also watched the dolphin show but I have no pictures because I was enjoying even though it was drizzling and there were umbrellas blocking 25% of my view.) 

 I don't have a decent picture of the show but here you go. Admire them in their silhouettes~ 

The day ended pretty well but we didn't get a chance to go to the beach because it started raining and my mermaid self was beyond sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment