Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The enormity

I went to ATC all by myself (again) because I'm so bored and I feel like screaming. Joke. Well the day was spent well because I basically stayed in Powerbooks the whole day reading a book. It was Everyday by David Levithan. I know I'm a little too late to catch up on this novel but the novel was pretty good. Not that thrilling, exciting and "meaningful" like other books by the same author but I liked it. (This is just an opinion please don't send me death threats, thank you.) 

I finished the book in approximately 8 hours. Or so. ~No regrets just love~ Anyway, my stay in the said bookstore was very interesting. I just realized that sitting in one corner can give you a free story from strangers. Eavesdropping is bad but I have ears and that can't be avoided because ~I have ears~. 

There was this guy talking to the lady from UNICEF (they're having this campaign in Powerbooks, inviting people to help) and he said he lives in Singapore and his voice sounds handsome and I had the feeling that he was rich. And then there were these two people walking around the store. I noticed the girl first because I was sitting on the floor and when I looked up the first thing I saw were....................her legs and her ridiculous high heels. Her toes look so scary, it looked like she pushed it too hard inside her pumps??? And they were speaking in loud voices and their English is so bad I want to cry. You tried. And then there's this old lady who looked me in the eye and smiled at me. Then I saw someone from school and I know him so I formed a curtain using my hair because I don't want him to see me and I don't want to say hi. 

Then my dad arrived and he talked to the people from UNICEF. And then we had Pepper Lunch for dinner. HEHEHEHEE

Anyway, while we were about to to leave I saw Fully Booked and it was beautiful huhu. So many lights it looked like it was open to the public. I don't know about you but Fully Booked is my favorite place in Manila ehehe. I was actually thinking about spending my birthday here, if it's possible. I'm not even kidding. 

I hope this place opens soon because if not I am going to punch a tree. AND if this place hasn't opened yet on my birthday I will call my fairy and mermaid army to start a revolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment