Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fully Booked ATC

Fully Booked ATC is finally open and I am beyond happy! It opened last June 7th, 2013 and I was one of the first few people to visit the newly-opened bookstore and it felt so glorious because HEY FULLY BOOKED IS FINALLY OPEN GOD BLESS. Too bad people weren't allowed to take pictures. Luckily, I found a perfect reading spot behind this post near the aircon hehehe. 

These were the books I found interesting and God, that place is like my "to-read" library in goodreads, I want to cry. Seriously, all the works of goodreads authors are stored in every shelf, especially the YA section!!! It's like the gates of heaven. To make a long story short, you should really pay this place a visit if you don't want to miss out.

I was supposed to read this but then I already started on Eleanor & Park. Maybe next time. Hope I could own a physical copy, though!

FINALLY. VICTORY CRY. I can't seem to find a .pdf file of this baby and then I found this lying around in a table and then bam, I'm already halfway through the book. 






I then found these kiddy books. I think I'm this close to calling myself a spy because I found Wally in less than a minute. Like thirty seconds per page HAHAHA I have great eyesight (except no not really). And this pop-up book! Too bad it's too expensive, it's so cute and artsy and it's LONDON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. It has this genius feature wherein you can see drawings and facts behind the pop-ups. It costs 800 pesos, I think my heart skipped a beat. 

(I also read this journal about Kurt Cobain and it has a lot of things inside like attached concert tickets, a mask, free DVD, a rip-off of Kurt Cobain's journal, stickers, the works. I really love it but then again let us remember that I am broke and I have no other choice but to put it back in its shelf.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment