Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rollercoasters and all that Jazzzzzzzzz

I discovered that youtube has been my habitat for the past few days. I don't how I got here but I think God is trying to tell me something and that is... "You have to try these before you die." 

Well long story short, I searched for "Six Flags, NJ" and then this ride called Kingda Ka appeared and wow, it's the world's tallest. Watching this POV video made scream and laugh and frown at the same time because I have this thing for rollercoasters and rides. I just love amusement parks so much I think living there would be ideal for me, yes. 

Anyway, here are some of the best amusement park rides that I loved the most because it made me go fkjhksjhashhjsd (or if there's another way to say it, but I can't because I don't know how to describe it.) 

 
I've been itching to go to Disneyland since I was kid because everything about that place is fun and exciting and tear-inducing. Well EVERY SINGLE KID wants to be there, including you, I know. Watching the Disney Parade (or ~Mickey's Soundsational Parade~) is one of my dreams huhu. I'm never too old to wish for a trip to Disneyland there's nothing wrong with me huhu. 






I hope you had the time of your life watching these videos, because I did. Too bad I live in the Philippines and the closest thing to Six Flags is Enchanted Kingdom (which is not bad, to be honest. But of course amusement parks in other countries are still The BOMB.) I'd kill to be in that place. Sigh, the pains of living in the Philippines.

P.S.: Watch the videos in HD!!! 

PETITION FOR MY DAD TO TAKE ME TO HONGKONG DISNEYLAND AND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - SINGAPORE HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment