Friday, May 3, 2013

My Own Narnia

Okay so you know that feeling you get when you're on youtube and then you come across this very great, glorious song? Well I get that a lot. Earlier this day I was watching some video about something (I forgot wow), and then I clicked and clicked and clicked and voila I am in the good part of youtube. Then I saw a comment, saying that it's the "Narnia of Youtube". It's true, though! Everything about it is good huhu. If you still don't know what I'm talking about then here you go.



 
I love this band so much! Please give them a listen.... The first time I heard a song of theirs was when I was watching MTV and at first I didn't like them but then the second time I gave them a good listen and ahhh I love them very much. I regret nothing. 

 
I only have one song by them but then again, youtube made me change my mind. 


The only thing missing is a good road trip to the beach and some good friends. I'm so bored and I resemble a rotting vegetable because of the weather and the boredom and the lack of activities. I've been studying a lot lately but I am not having fun. Well I do have some fun because I've been listening to a lot of good music lately but it's not enough UGH. Please take me away from here. 

Anyway I would like to say hi to my good friend, Julia. This blog post is for you. I miss you, nigga! I'll send you more music in the next future ehehe. 

(Also, they have zero dislikes!!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment