Wednesday, May 8, 2013

AAAHHH


SO THIS JUST HAPPENED AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL. Well the first time I knew I was on twitter and everyone was like "okay time to save for August" and I was like, okay, what's going on? And I swear to God I felt something weird and then boom I saw this on facebook and screamed for 75 years. I don't really know how to explain what happened next but I was crying--like legit crying and sobbing and heaving. Okay judge me but I've been waiting for this to happen and I can't believe that's it's finally going to happen in three months. Three months might be a long time for others but seriously, I think I'm running out of time. Three months is an awfully short time because hello what happened to 2013, we're almost halfway done with this year and I'm just here???

Okay so enough of this now. I would like to thank that 11:11 wish the other night before the announcement. I wished for "fall out boy". I wasn't even wishing for something like "fall out boy live Manila!" just plain "fall out boy" and aaaaaahh this happened. Okay I probably don't make any sense at all but I'm really happy! After 4879327493 years of waiting they're back huhu. See you all there!

Anyway, Vampire Weekend has a new album! Modern Vampires of the City was released last May 6th, 2013, Monday. It is said that the "record's main themes are love and mortality and the lyrics contain darker literary allusions." 

Like I said in one of my previous blog posts, I love Vampire Weekend. I can't wait to have this on my iPod and listen to it 25/8. 

It's a great year for music, yeah? 



No comments:

Post a Comment