Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BELIEVERS NEVER DIE 2013


I bet your insides are still screaming with delight. I bet you're hyped up. I bet you're psyched. I bet you're playing their songs on a loud volume. I bet you feel euphoric. If you're feeling all of the above, then CHEERS TO US. It is finally over. The wait is over. Those talks we had about the then rumor. Those nights we hardly sleep thinking about Beau Bokan's tweet last August of 2012. It was deemed to be a "hoax" and a disappointment to a lot of fans but let's talk about now. 

A few months ago, we were in a very slow daze, confused and anxious. Where are they? What are their plans? Are they ever coming back? Will I ever hear them live? Is it really over? 

Let's take it back to 2012. A few months ago. Imagine being in that place, hunched up in your chair, absolutely taken aback by what you're absent-mindedly doing. You were doing that damn homework. You have dinner plans. You went out to get some air. You rode the bus on the way home. Just little, simple things you do on a daily basis. Imagine being in that position without any idea that something is happening. Okay, okay, I'll be literal. You were doing some chores and running some errands and wow FALL OUT BOY IS CREATING SOMETHING. They're actually pulling out the strings off their minds AS A BAND! Can you believe that? The wonders of distance and The Great Inevitable. Do you feel it? Because I DO. Every. Time. I. Think. About. Them. Yes.

I, who still cannot believe it, and is very overwhelmed and unfocused, can finally say, that Fall Out Boy is BACK. After 3 years of waiting, looking around for some answers, getting lost to their music and looking back. They are finally back to Save Rock And Roll. They are back to save the world, save the lives of each and everyone of us. To save the kids who didn't make it. 









This is for all of us. I cannot think of any other way to say this but I'm glad they're back. Psyched, even. Those days wherein I feel bad because listening to their songs only reminds me of their hiatus-those days are dead and gone. Those days are done for us. 

(taken from tumblr)




So long live the car crash hearts 
Cry on the couch all the poets come to life 





No comments:

Post a Comment