Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Killjoys

 This year, instead of feeling bitter and ~sad~ because ehem, Valentine's Day, why don't you try and take it up killjoy style? Kidding. Well being on the internet brings you a lot of good things. Also bad. But this time I'm talking about the good things. Those cheesy and sappy Valentine cards with all those glittery hearts are getting pretty old. Then I saw these good things on tumblr and I was never the same. I swear these are one of the best puns I saw YET. 

And then I felt the need to blog about this because I just can't help it. These are the BOMB. 


(No malice intended HAHAHA)

 If you're a fan of Blink-182, I think you'll get this. 


 ALSO, FALL OUT BOY FANS HAHAHA I'M CRYING





And then Hitler joins the party. 






And then Marceline popped out of nowhere and ahh she's so cute. 
God bless the people who made these. Credits!

I honestly don't know what I'm talking about but these Valentine cards are the best! Valentine's Day would be more original and different if bookstores actually sold things like this every Valentine season. 

Well then if you're feeling bitter and lonely this coming Valentine's Day, be sure to spend a lot of quality time with your friends and think about all the activities you're about to do! Think about all the concerts you're attending, this upcoming movie you're waiting for, this acceptance letter from your dream school and lots and lots of things! Self-pity won't do any good. Having a boyfriend or a girlfriend is not required. The world is like a grocery store that provides you with everything you need. Also, thank the gods who invented the internet and the wifi. (Besides, it's just another Thursday.) (I am not bitter.)

Okay I think I should stop. This is so ma-drama huhu.

Here, have a photo of Jack and Rose to crush your dreams:









No comments:

Post a Comment