Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thank Nigella and Jamie

Today was great because I got to express myself freely. Kidding. Well, we did our Chemistry PT (is it a PT?)! Our groups were assigned to cook something for the judges. I don't know the relevance between the subject and all the cooking but I had tons of fun chopping the garlic and stirring the creamy sauce. Also, it was my first time to cry while chopping the onion. It's true. It is not a myth. Onions DO make you cry. 

Anyway, my group thought of having sansrival for dessert and carbonara for the main course. I was the one who thought of making carbonara because 1) it's my favorite and; 2) all of the above. I was going crazy the whole day because of excitement and anxiety. Excitement because I LOVE COOKING. Anxiety because... What if the carbonara turned out to be bland and soggy and plain and tasteless and just plain bland, right? Fortunately, the odds were in our favor. The sauce I made was very creamy and tasty! My classmates loved it huhu God bless everything. 




Aaron being himself.

The said ~creamy~ sauce. My group mates loved it. Actually my classmates loved it. Another unexpected reaction.

The finished product looks very messy but trust me, it's very good. (Okay I know you don't trust me because on the looks of it, it doesn't look appetizing AT ALL). 








After the very eventful cooking event, the day turned out to be dull but very productive. We had our practice for the English PT and voila, I took some photos because the view looked very, very nice with the sun glinting against the leaves and the buildings. I absolutely loved it. 


 Aaron and KC pretending to be busy hahaha. 





Then we headed over to the tennis court to see how Vianca was doing hehehe.


 I hope you had a great Tuesday, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment