Saturday, February 16, 2013

I See La Vie En Rose

I saw these very pretty typographies last week by Gokun Guneyham (I can't find on Google, I don't know why). I was just thinking about taking photos and putting some words on it but I didn't think of it that much. I lacked inspiration, imagination and most importantly, motivation. And then I saw this and bam, I am ready to take photography on a different level (naks). 

What I loved about these photos is that they looked the same as the country would if you've ever been there. Like Barcelona, Belgium and Valencia. They all have different auras and shades. They look "creamy" in a different way. I hope you get me. 

I just really loved the sight of it and I can't help but get giddy inside. Louis Armstrong's La Vie En Rose starts playing on my mind whenever I see these photos. 













No comments:

Post a Comment