Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'll deceive you.

This post pretty much describes how I spend my time with my autistic friends. I was supposed to attend our PE class but then me and Fiona were hit very hard by laziness so we decided to just lug around instead. And then this happened. 


 Cedie 

Cedie and Fiona being their "normal" selves HAHAHA 


Hello 


 I don't even know why I'm friends with Fiona

 Greetings, earthlings. 







 Our hallway is deserted because 1) sections 11-13 were on a retreat; 2) sections 7 & 8 were on an outreach program thing and; 3) my section along with section 9 were somewhere down the road. Joke. 

 Our classroom ~Valentined~ 





IT'S BLURRED AND BRICE WROTE IT FOR ME. GARRETT'S NAME IS MISSPELLED BUT I GOT ALL GIDDY INSIDE EEEEEEEEEPPPP.

 And then another picture of a tree and the sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment