Sunday, November 25, 2012

Run, whirlwind. Run.

We had our sports fest last Friday and it was kind of a dull day. Until the day actually turned out to be more active than I expected it to be. The soccer field looked very peaceful and there were people walking around and running and ahh, it feels great to be in school without having to attend classes; you just need to sit in the bleachers and stare at the people in motion.

It was a very sunny day, which is good for the track & field players. Juniors versus Seniors, it is. We won some rounds, but Seniors dominated us entirely. But it was okay. It was a lot of fun though, our batch cheering for each other and all aw. (I can't wait for the batch cheering competition, though! That has got to be the best event of all like, the trifecta of all the trifectas. At least that's what I think. Oh well.)




I didn't take a lot of picture during the track & field game because 1) i was using a a point and shoot and; 2) I'm not really good at taking photo subjects that are in motion, considering the fact that I was using only a digicam. Okay I make no sense.

(Fast forward to lunch time a.k.a., resting/sleeping time with Janina, Issey and Bea.)

We stayed in front of the covered court because it was a perfect spot to ~chill~. It was very windy and not much noise can be heard, except for the footsteps of people walking by and the people rambling about some other things. And yep, we lay on the bleachers and took a short nap. 

The view looked very lovely hihi. So I listened to my ~chill playlist~ which consists of songs from MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Two Door Cinema Club and of course, THE NAKED AND FAMOUS! I almost thought about making a mix because I just can't help thinking about those people who just sits around somewhere on a fine day, watching the people go by, hear the kids run and laugh with the wind blowing gently on their faces. And all you need is a perfect song to match the perfect scene. I hope you get me.







 Of course The Maine is one of them. How can they not be?

After that worthwhile nap and all that thoughts about a new mix, we headed straight to the complex to watch the obstacle course and the tug o' war game. It was my favorite part of the game because everyone had a lot of energy and everybody was screaming! And yes, my section one against the Seniors! HUZZAH. 

Well that's how my day went last Friday. I wish Fridays were like the other Friday. I'd kill to have that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment