Thursday, November 22, 2012

I am so bored

Considering the fact that this blog post's title doesn't make any sense AT ALL, this blog post doesn't make ANY sense, either. 

My wallpaper looks really cute and I enjoy staring at it for quite a while before I open the internet. Because really, seeing LSP's face with that familiar twitch in her mouth makes me squeal like a hippo being chased by baby... penguins or something. (Okay I make no sense I'm sorry).


Anyway I dropped by SVA's site and saw this. They're accepting donations for Hurricane Sandy victims. I can't do my part here because 1) I have no money and enough resources to do that and; 2) I repeat, I have no money. I love the cover art, though. 

I've been on this online polaroid store for a while now and I can't help but get a bit disappointed at how life decided to suck. Kidding. In short, I have not enough money to buy a camera for myself. My dad won't approve of it and it's not helping. I wish I could still get my own camera of choice in the near future. 

Yup this blog post does not make sense. Apparently, venting here on my blog is not working so yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment