Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mozbies


This is my first actual zombie drawing. The first zombies I drew look like puking human beings that haven't been infected yet with the illness; it looked ugly, so I threw it away. Now I've done something great and all I can say is that I'm proud because I finished it. HUZZAH. My classmates said it resembles Artwork's design, if you know what I mean. In fact during my freshman year, Artwork held a contest for students who know how to actually draw something worth putting in a shirt. I was in the art club 2 years ago, so we were all required to draw something. Of course I drew something but it SUCKED. Really, though. I didn't put much effort in it because I was kind of busy and and lazy at the same time. Too bad I didn't get the chance to pass my work because 1) it looked very ugly and; 2) it's not worth it. Winners will get 10,000 pesos and their works will be printed on a shirt. Imagine how big is THAT, right? I regret not joining that contest. Hopefully there'll be another one in the future, though! 


I found this last night in National Bookstore! I don't know how I found this but it looked cool so I tried reading it. I LOVED  it. There were a lot of ultramundane words in it! I have a lot of dictionaries at home; I own like 3 of them. Plus this, the oxford on my laptop and ipod. Well. I love dictionaries. I'm so lame, I know. 

Anyway I just saw the vlogbrother's new video, featuring John Green, bad poetry, world peace, class cards, and Hank's class card. Being a nerdfighter rules. 


 


And of course, the latest update from Hank:


Let us enjoy a strange wave of weirdness and nerd-ness crash upon our bodies, nerdfighters. DFTBA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment