Thursday, November 22, 2012

What was I talking about?



(See last blog post for reference). These cameras cost a fortune, I kid you not. The film itself costs more than 450 pesos--more than a week's allowance.


Taking double exposed photos is a very overwhelming feeling. I sound so cheesy but whatever. The picture looks a lot better with the effect, especially if it's taken with such effort. The lighting looks amazing and staring at this picture you have just taken is like a warm embrace of your own work. 




I want to own a DSLR so bad it has been keeping me up late at night. I would stay awake thinking about owning one and taking photos of everything. But I'm lucky enough to own a digital camera. It's very durable, despite the fact that it has faced so many accidents like  slipping off my palm once I was walking down the street. 

To conclude all these complications, I have been thinking about owning a polaroid AND a DSLR. I haven't got any money to buy one (hell, I can't even afford a DSLR nor a film camera), but I sure will find a way. I could do it all on my own, especially now that I'll be sixteen in 7 months. Time flies by so fast; I can't let it all run in front of me like a black cat attempting to escape. I want to take many photographs as I can so when I get older, I could look at them and wonder how ridiculous I was when I was still young and lost; how senseless I was just by looking at the photos I have taken over the past 60+ years of my existence. 

(I make no sense, don't I?)


No comments:

Post a Comment