Saturday, June 22, 2013

She killed it with kisses


Rainy season began when May was slowly hiding and giving way for June and sadly, school has officially started and I know some of us still has that summer vibe going on in our systems and really, I can't blame you because it feels as if we ran out of time and ideas on what we should've done. I never even got the chance to go the beach and have a proper ~summer vibe~. And then I came across this really nice mix on 8tracks and I danced around the house because it sounds so good and chill and "summery". Yes, summer is over but you can always listen to this mix and forget about the stress and take a break hehehe. The first song is one of my favorites and it always puts me on a good mood (it's Passion Pit's Little Secrets and whoops sorry for the spoiler). 


And this is another mix I found and it will surely out you on a good mood. The Naked & Famous, The Kooks, MGMT and Two Door Cinema Club. Yes, I think you're interested now in giving this mix a listen because of those four bands I mentioned. And the best part is this is a ninety-track mix. Enjoy. 


The first time I saw this video, I had goosebumps all over (and okay, maybe I cried a little) because I don't know how someone can do something like this. This is from the Glastonbury Festival, 2010. Man, how I wish I was there. This song is one of my favorites and if I were to die the next day, this will be one of the songs I would love to hear before I pass. There are times when I get sad and very hormonal and then boom, I open my computer and search this on youtube. This version of the song is one of the reasons why I'm still breathing (naks). And look at the crowd!!! So glorious. It's like the crowd is one with Florence and I think it's the best part of a concert, when you're connected with the performer and everything is perfect and nothing hurts huhu. It's like heaven is welcoming you with this angel hehehe. I would love to see Florence + The Machine live. Because I have to be there when she performs this song and it will be the best moment of my life. 

I don't like being very articulate when it comes to writing down my feelings but when it comes to songs, you can't stop me HAHAHA. Just listen to these songs and you will be ~happy and gay~ (◕ヮ◕)*:・゚ *:・゚

No comments:

Post a Comment