Friday, June 14, 2013

Sixteen

They say your life doesn't really start until you turn sixteen. WRONG ANSWER YOU LITTLE FRICKS, my life started when I came out of my mom. So if you're saying that the last fifteen years of my life isn't really a "life", then your opinion is wrong. I can definitely say that I lived every minute of those fifteen years, including the times when I used to hate myself for not doing these stupid yet glorious things. I turned sixteen last Monday, June 10th, and I guess it was grand??? Well not "grand" grand, but it was grand, like Augustus Waters grand. Except for the part where we wasted our time in PNB to pay for my UPCAT and the part where we have to walk 45689638465834 miles to eat lunch. We weren't able to eat lunch because Vikings is a big bastard. Joke. But we ate dinner so yes. 

Buffet in Vikings HEHEHEHE. 





I think I died a little inside. 

My sixteenth birthday wasn't that special but I was... happy. Because I was with my dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment