Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Your skin makes me Cry

 I went out with my friends yesterday because we were feeling sexy and free. Joke. Well this day-out is one of the bests because the destination is not ATC. We got tired of going to ATC. Kidding. We just wanted to do something different and we also just wanted to go somewhere... different. 

Anyhoo, we watched Burt Wonderstone and I swear I think I lost my morals while watching that movie. It was very funny. We were basically laughing the whole time. I definitely recommend you to watch it with your family, friends, your dog/s, or simply just by yourself. Because you can be magically be friends with yourself. *Winks*

I would like to thank Kate's fabulous mother, Ate Bhing for the transpo. Without her we would be nothing. I thank Jesus for her. I love you Ate Bhing. <3
 So we went out and then this happened. The sky looked so beautiful and we kept on joking around. "Parang kukunin na tayo ni Jesus." Well it felt like it because ahh, it looks so pretty and heaven-like. 


 As you all know, I'm a very big fan of clouds and the sea (if you read my blog regularly) (I hope you do, though). I fangirled the whole time because it was perfect. The weather was perfect, the sky was perfect, the people I was with were perfect.  I sound so cheesy but hey, it really felt perfect aww.


 The MOa Eye. Largest. ~"daw"~

 So beautiful ahh





 ~Obligatory picture-taking of my Chucks, by-the-bay version~





The day ended pretty well. I hope this happens again. (Glorietta naman next!)  (Sana)

No comments:

Post a Comment