Thursday, March 28, 2013

Infected

I finally did something artsy! *Throws a party*

Remember that time I posted a low quality photo of that zombie drawing I made? Well here is a much better version of it. I actually thought I lost it but then I found it and I thank Jesus for serendipity yaaaaayyyy. Using my ~*new*~ set of watercolors, I decided to be productive and whatnot. It was a lot of work since I'm very meticulous when it comes to things like this. It took me almost an hour outlining the edges with a thin marker and a good hour and a half coloring it. But it was fun because I am finally coming back to my roots and my mother land~

Also because I know a lot of you guys are gaga over The Walking Dead and all that flesh-eating craze. Well me, too. So this is for you zombie-loving fellas. Here's to waiting for every episode. 





 Here it is! It looks a bit crappy, I know but I think I did a good job. I don't even know if they look like zombies to you? Do they? Or do they not? (Please say yes.)

 ~ang mata nya ay color yeh-llow~ 

If you know the song Mang Jose by Parokya Ni Edgar then you'd probably get what the "yeh-llow" meant hahaha. The first time I heard that song, I thought it was about the mythical aswangs in the province. I later on learned that it was about greedy policemen. *Face palms self on the Great Wall of China*






 Hello, I come in peace. May I devour your whole being? 

Smile for all of your worth, my dear. 

The finished product, yay! (I'm not actually sure if it's "finished". Well the infected fella on the upper left side is supposed to be white because it's a skull. Duh. He turned himself to a Boney.)

It looks... Okay. It looks mediocre for me. I'm actually planning to digitally edit it and add some ~photoshop magic~ and produce it as stickers so I could sell it. Business is always good. Soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment