Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One for The Books

Remember that post wherein I told you about my great and marvelous adventure with my friends? Well like I promised, here it is. It might be a little too late for this now but when we're talking about my autistic friends, nothing is too late or too early. Because we're sexy. JOKE. 


Saw this in Powerbooks! Huhu wish I bought it but I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it in time because I still have to finish my Finish This Book by Keri Smith.


We then headed to visit Jamba Juice and then Sam and I saw this. I almost screamed in delight because this building under construction will soon rise and give pleasure to all those people who love to feast on some books and engulf themselves in an alternate world. 

I don't know about you but I love Fully Booked so much albeit the expensive finds. But let's not talk about the price. It's like whenever I enter a Fully Booked branch I get all giddy and excited inside. I would imagine the number of novels I would have drawn myself into. I would make sure I checked all the shelves so I wouldn't miss a single copy. That's how I feel. In other words, I love bookstores with a different ambience heeeeeeeeeeeee. 

We were surprised to see the place almost empty. Usually the juice joint is booming with people but when we got there were only a few people and we were nothing but pleased since we don't have to squish and find ourselves a table. 
 I do not what this sweet wonder is called but I really, really loved it. 
 l-r: Briggitte, Julia, Sam and Diana

 Sam gave me this beautiful charm bracelet. I was supposed to get the bracelet with the S charm but I really liked the A so yeahhhhhhhh. My favorite charms were the money bag and the "be happy" charm and the wings charm. Pretty much everything hehe. I never got the the chance to thank Sam properly. So thank you, Sam! I really loved it. I love youuuuu.

 the best friend with the Juice guy




We danced ourselves to ~cool RnB songz~ in the comfort room because the music there sounds better than the outside. 


 I'm gonna pick up the pieceeeees, and build a lego house~~~~~~
Apparently it's not a lego house. Okay.

Then a guy approached us and handed over these yummy oatmeal cups FOR FREE! We had no idea what was happening but we ate it anyway. It was sooo good huhuhu. I loved Jamba Juice so much for doing this ahhhh. I think it's because we spent a long time lounging, talking and laughing. I would sometimes catch an employee look at us and laugh with us teehee.




~Man on a ledge~



Mika gave me this cute ring along with an owl necklace and a bracelet! Thanks, Mika! 

We ran out of good food aww


Finishing this post with a very lovely glass art. We were walking and then when I looked up  I saw this! I panicked and I screamed and jumped up and down and called Sam because she understand my love for this band. So we took a picture because we can't help our feels.

This day with my friends was totally great. I would love to do it again with the same people or maybe with more people. I felt great around them heehee. Hopefully this day-out with them won't be the last. This is definitely one for the books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment