Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Illustrations 101

The other day, I spent my time looking over some art blogs. It was the most anticipated hour of  my life joke. But yes, I spent a lot of time admiring these pieces. I visited one of my favorite blogs and I saw a lot of art blogs. I was silently thanking the said blogger for putting that up on her blog since I've been looking for illustrated blogs for quite awhile now. 

The thing I love about these bloggers is that they're very creative (of course) and versatile. They never let time get in their way to finish a piece and that's something to be proud of. Unlike me who, unfortunately, is a good procrastinator. I like looking at their blogs because seeing their artworks give me gooey feeling inside that makes want to be motivated and proud of myself to the point that I would post a new piece everyday. I keep on telling myself that someday it will happen but that "someday" is not soon enough. Maybe this year, but I'm not sure, really. Inevitable things will be inevitable, just like my plans this year: more art (watch out, readers! [Joke, feeling famous huhuhu].)




I love comics hehe





















Although they're of different art genres, they're all of the same attitudes: creative and open minded. I love how they keep their artworks different but all the same, in a way. I'd like to be that kind of artist someday, to be able to mix and match everything without confusing the audience of what I'm trying to show with my art. 

There are a lot of illustrated blogs out there but these are just few who deserve a hats-off and hands-down kind of thing. They're not just creative and beautiful-minded people but they're very hardworking people huhu.

Anyway I bought a new planner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment