Friday, April 5, 2013

RAK 'EN ROL

I wasn't able to attend Manix Abrera's art workshop (which is very very sad). Today is the last day of the workshop and I can't help but think, "I could've been on the way home by this time from Ayala Museum if I attended the workshop" or "Okay I hate everything please go away, I am in a very emotional state don't talk to me". Yeah. The pains of loving art too much. 

Anyhoo, it has been my hobby to lurk around Mister Abrera's facebook page. And so the lurking started from "basic" to "rak en rol" to "hardcore." (Last Christmas break, I spent like 3 hours  reading comic strips. No shame.)

And I think it's time for me to share these wonderful , our of the universe works. RAK EN ROL MGA PARE! 




HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS.




this is one of my favorites because during grade school, my classmates would have this kind of conversation wherein they're saying these cuss words like, "tang ama mo!" or "tang inumin mo wag milo!". Hahaha it's still very funny huhuhu.














HELLO TEACHERS! JOKE.








FAVORITE STRIP OF ALL!!!! HAHAHAHA THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS WAS LAST YEAR AND IT'S STILL VERY FUNNY OKAY. AS IN SOBRA 

And yes, Mr. Abrera's new book! 

CLICK HERE --> KIKOMACHINEKOMIX

No comments:

Post a Comment