Saturday, April 13, 2013

Just One Yesterday

Okay so Fall Out Boy leaked (yes) their own album!!! I did not see THAT coming since the album will be out in  a few days. Seriously? I don't know maybe they're just really excited for the fans to hear it. I heard it already BUT, I stopped. I couldn't do it because 1) I pre-ordered the album; 2) It feels like cheating, if you know what I mean...; 3) ALL OF THE ABOVE. But being the obsessive-compulsive fan that I am, I listened to 6 songs. As of now my favorite is Just One Yesterday, Young Volcanoes, Alone Together and of course Save Rock and Roll. Props to Sir Elton John! (Two days before the official release of the album, HALLELUJAH!) 

Also, I read 7 books last week. Wow I have no life. Anyway, here they are:
  • Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • I Conquer Britain by Dyan Sheldon
  • Zombicorn by John Green
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  • The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
  • The Realm of Possibility by David Levitahn 
I went swimming with my second year classmates yesterday and I had lots of fun! Really. Even though I bumped my head on the slide real hard. (It really hurts okay, I almost cried.) It was gret because I finally get to swim and and be a mermaid aww. Also because I hung out with my friends hehe. 

I'm thankful for things like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment