Thursday, April 18, 2013

I really love summer music so...

One of the few things I love about summer is the music. Especially when it's all dance-y and electronic and full of life hihi. Also when it's very loud!!! I don't know but that's how I feel about music every summer, it feels so... free and liberated. I hope you get meeeeee. 

Anyway, here is my summer playlist (naks). I've been listening to these songs quite a lot. You'll know what I mean if you gave them a listen. 
 
This is definitely my favorite. Well one of my favorites. It's like God collaborated with them while making this music. It's great and it sounds so chill and ahh. Life is good. 

 
Drive around late at night. Listen to this song. On a high volume. Roll down your windows. You are welcome. 

 
Self-explanatory. I love Vampire Weekend as much as I love breathing. 

 

 
This band is so underrated and I swear to God, they are GOOD! I think they deserve more media attention? 

 
If you were at Coachella last 14th, then I hate you. Joking. Ugh consider yourself lucky and blessed because Two Door Cinema Club was there along with The XX. I watched Coachella, too, you know. In my computer screen. Ha-ha-ha.

 
This song is so sweet I want to jump off a building. Also because it has a lot of feeling in it. Marriage equality should be legalized EVERYWHERE. And yes, congrats to New Zealand for they are now an equal country. They should've played this song the other day haha. But yes I really love this song. Love is patient; Love is kind. 
 
The Maine and This Century finally released their new singles!!! I'm so happy because they were released on the same day!!! These bands never fail to disappoint aaahhh. 


SO THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I KNOW RIGHT. ALL MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN ONE VIDEO. LET THE YELLING COMMENCE. Okay so this is very unexpected. Just look at Dan and Phil, trying to contain themselves from fangirling!!! These boys are big fans of Fall Out Boy. I mean, look at Dan, he professed his love for their music. Jesus, just watch the video! IT WAS VERY FUNNY. Just imagine them interviewing Muse HAHAHA. 

(I can't help but notice Dan's height. He's taller than everybody.) 

Well this is me professing my love for these bands and two youtubers. No big deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment