Monday, June 9, 2014

SINGAPORE: FINALE

We went to Universal Studios! I AM SO HAPPY. Not going to write a lot about this day because words cannot express how happy and fulfilled I felt. (Or maybe because I'm too lazy to write what I'm trying to convey). 


ALL THOSE OSCARS AND LEO STILL AIN'T GOT ONE I AM DISAPPOINTED, AMERICA. 




The New York Library! As we got closer to this building it dawned on me that it was just a façade. I was really expecting for it to be a real building. Disappointing. But hey, look! Sesame Street truck! 


We tried the Transformers ride first and the whole time I thought we were on queue for a roller coaster ride. I was wrong. Apparently we were in this ~training~ center to get us ready for the ~mission~ to save our planet HEH. 



IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME RIDE! It's my favorite. It was in 3D so everything in front of me seemed so real and it actually felt like I was kicking some ass. And oh God, the part where our cabin "falls" from the building was the bomb because we were so INFINITE and everything behind us started exploding. My cousins and I were planning to go back for this ride for the second time but we didn't make it. Kinda sad because I REALLY LOVED THAT RIDE GODDAMMIT. 

I refused to believe the fact that the Battlestar Galactica ride was closed for the day. I was looking forward to getting myself dizzy and puking my lungs out as I get out of this ride. THE ODDS WERE NOT IN MY FAVOR. 



This was the biggest statue I've ever seen in my whole entire existence. By biggest I meant, gigantic. Call me innocent for exaggerating but I was in awe OMFG. I don't even know how they brought that up. This was also one of my favorites! The roller coaster ride was fun, that 45-minute wait was all worth it. Also because the guy behind us was quite attractive HEH BLESS ME I AM A GIRL. And I accidentally touched an Indian woman's left boob, and she didn't notice, I'M SO SORRY WOMAN :( (It's because I was laughing so hard and so and so, the incident happened, I'M SO SORRY). 


This looks like the little dinosaur I saw on Vine that looked so real. When I first saw it I thought it was real, jesus christ.

We made it to Far Far Away! It had such a lovely entrance, you'd feel so dreamy hihi. 

I think this sign from the Fairy Godmother's potions are for us ladies who are jilted and are planning something better than revenge. Joke. 

The view in real life is lovelier than this picture. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. And yes, it's not just a façade, this time you can enter for the 4D movie feature! Not really exciting because the rest of the castle isn't "explorable" except of course for the 4D theater. But it was still lovely because the movie was very good and I had a mini heart attack during one of those scenes where there were spiders, AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL THEM ON YOUR FEET HOLY JESUS. I screamed. 

This ride was boring, considering the fact that we were in line for like, 40 minutes. The only thing exciting about this was waiting for the foosa to appear, lol. 



This was the last photo I took before my camera died. I was so very mad at myself for forgetting the battery charger at home. It was very disappointing because I DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SPAGHETTI SPACE CHASE RIDE. It was my dad and I's favorite ride because it was very cute. 

All in all, the day ended and I was so tired but then again I felt so fulfilled. This trip wouldn't have happened without the magical powers of dad. Thank you, father. I'm so glad you were with me the entire trip HEHEHE. I'm so looking forward to our next adventure  v(w◕。v)

I wish I could go back to this country despite its high standards of living. When I grow up I'd go back here with my friends PEACE OUT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment