Sunday, February 14, 2016

consumerism on galentine's day

Chelsey and i decided to roam around the school for Galentine's day, and spend money on food. Earlier that day we hung out at Amo Yamie and it was FUN. We watched SNL skits from my phone while we drank overpriced mocha shakes. Then we went to library for 3 hours and did our thing. It was such a relaxing day, but still kind of sad because Julia wasn't around. We were supposed to go to Makati and spend Galentine's there; we even had our own master plan for the day! But nevertheless, we still had loads of fun while exchanging intellectual jokes with each other. 

I really can't wait to go to Makati with them and act like rich aunts from Europe, while simultaneously following a strict budget. 




Today is Valentine's Day and I'm going to be home alone all day, because my dad asked me to receive the couch set that's set to be delivered today. VERY UPSETTING.  

No comments:

Post a Comment