Monday, January 11, 2016

Films Weekly (Week 1)

I think it's about time I set my priorities right. I've been dreaming of having something I could use to track the films I've seen for the year, other than the film journal I've just curated late last year. It's still on the works; I want it to be perfect. But this will do, for now. I could only hope for a ~filmic~ year this 2016!!!

The Skeleton Twins (2014) dir. Craig Johnson


Welcome To Me (2015) dir. Shira Piven


American Graffiti (1973) dir. George Lucas


Apocalypse Now (1979) dir. Francis Ford Coppola



Back To The Future Part II (1989) dir. Robert Zemeckis

A Very Murray Christmas (2015) dir. Sofia Coppola



Catch Me If You Can (2002) dir. Steven Spielberg 


The Aviator (2004) dir. Martin Scorsese 



Sid And Nancy (1986) dir. Alex Cox


The Conversation (1974) dir. Francis Ford Coppola


No comments:

Post a Comment