Tuesday, December 31, 2013

JUST ONE MOMENT YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT A SAD STORY

3 more hours and 2013 will be over. I can't believe it. This year will be another blur for all of us but let us not forget the things that happened to us, good and bad. There were good ones, too good you want to stay in that moment forever, and there were bad. Too bad, you can't even stand the feeling you get when it crosses your mind. But without the bad, you won't learn. So I'm very thankful for this year. It has been a traumatizing one, I tell you. There's the pressure created by school, people leaving, typhoons paying our country a visit etc., etc. So let this year be a lesson to us all. And let this year remind us that *:・゚ *:・゚after a hurricane, there comes a rainbow *:・゚ *:・゚This is too cliché, but it's true. You can always make up for every mistake you've done, for every bad decision you made, for every word you've said. That's the essence of new years. It's a new beginning, and it's another chance for you to refresh things. Okay this sounds too sappy.

So to make this short and straight to the point, this post for everyone I know. For everyone who did good and bad to me; this is for you. This post is for the things I've done. This is for the days I found light in the darkest of times. 

2014 is going to be one hell of a ride, for reasons too complicated I cannot find the right words. I'll be seventeen in six months, can you believe it? 

So yeah.


THANK YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment